Refer customers to Shield Mutual and earn a 10% affiliate commission – even on most recurring payments. Refer as many as you like, as often as you like. Here’s how it works:
- Become a Shield Mutual member and you are automatically in the affiliate program. You must be a Shield Mutual customer in order to join the affiliate program.
- Refer new Shield Mutual defense membership (not mutual aid) customers to Shield Mutual using your affiliate link, which you can find on your Affiliate Dashboard. The new customers must come in via your affiliate link. This is the only way in which you can be credited for a referral.
- We also have an assortment of banners you can use to refer new customers to us. Visit your Affiliate Dashboard to get started
- Every time you refer a new customer, you will receive an email. You can also check your Affiliate Dashboard at any time for information on your referrals and commissions.
- Every month, we will issue commission payments for the period ending at the beginning of the prior month, as long as you have an accrued commission balance of $10 or more. You earn 10% on every customer you refer to us, even on recurring payments for as long as the customer continues their subscription. Please note that Bitcoin, check and cash payments only earn a one-time commission, even if the customer renews. We hope to remedy this in the future.
- Our default payment method is to your PayPal account but if you wish to be paid via another method, email us and we will do what we can to accommodate you.